Have you ever tried something but failed? Well, I did and I am not gonna hide this but I failed too many times. But you know what’s the best part? I back it up. And today I am excited to share the secret that motivated me and that is “Trying Hard Quotes”. Yes, quotes help me to stay motivated every day, no matter how bad the day is. day.
Whenever I feel demotivated I always read quotes about “trying hard but failing”. Yes, these quotes help me to stay focused. I even add these quotes to my Instagram bios and WhatsApp status so that my family and friends know how passionate and dedicated I am.
Quotes about trying hard can change your perspective by keeping you away from all negative thoughts. You can read them, and copy or paste them on your social media platform. So if you are seeking trying hard quotes then this post is just for you. Cause today I have made this amazing collection.
So let’s start.
Best Trying Hard Quotes
- One who moves the hill set off by taking away the rocks.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- A lot of hard work is hidden behind nice things.
- Not only try but try your best!
- I love mistakes. It shows you were trying.
- I love to talk with children. I try to visit schools but it’s hard for me to travel when I’m trying to write. Some authors can do both.
- I’m a southern girl from Arkansas and I am just trying to do my thing in the business. To make a long
- story short I’m just trying to be successful at what I do and work hard.
- I’m trying hard to keep my Australian accent. My mom would disown me if I didn’t.
- I can talk about humility, but I’m not humble. I mean, if you say, I’m humble, you’ve just contradicted yourself. But I’m trying to be, man, I’m trying so hard.
Read More:- Meaningful Quotes
Quotes For Trying Hard
- (Personal Note: I’m trying hard to keep a straight face at this point)
- #6. I’m trying to fight to typecast as hard as I can, while I have time.
- The best time to attempt doing Anything is when nothing is being done.
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not having tried is a true failure.
- Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time, who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.
- Do not give up dreaming. Failure is no reason to stop trying.
- Don’t give up too soon. If you persevere you will succeed.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself. Don’t be so hard on loved ones. At the end of the day, we’re all just trying to do the best we can.
- Every book changes my writing because I’m always trying to do something I didn’t do before. I try to do what’s hard for me, what I haven’t done in the past.
- Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No Excuses.
Read more:- Inspirational Quotes For Doctor
Trying Too Hard Quotes
- Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.
- Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.
- I believe that every story has a happy end, Just don’t stop trying to get it
- If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.
- It’s interesting to watch myself with an audience; I’m trying hard to learn from it
- Let me tell you this. I’ve done things to be appreciated but nothing to be insulted for. After all, I’m trying my hardest not to disappoint my students.
- Maybe the hardest part of life is just having the courage to try.
- Men die of boredom, psychological conflict, and disease. They do not die of hard work.
- No one understands and appreciates the American Dream of hard work leading to material rewards better than a non-American.
- Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.
Read More:- Quotes for Tinder
I Try So Hard Quotes
- Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- These kids are all trying so hard to be weird. I’m genuinely weird, so I can spot the effort a mile away.
- To become a better you, do not see the failure of your first attempts and declare yourself a loser. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep trying. Tough situations build strong people in the end.