Do you know Quotes for old friends are very emotional and heart-touching? The reason is simple old friends are very very close to your heart.
Your old friends were the only people who stood by you during your bad time.
And now it’s your time to say thank you. So you might think what is the best way to make your old friends’ day special. Well, We suggest you upload a post with a per and best quotes for your friends.
Show some love and emotion toward your old friends with the best old friends quotes.
Read More:- 100+ Best Quotes for Fiance to make their day more Romantic
Reconnecting with Old Friends Quotes | Best Friendship Quotes
- “Old friends are best.” ~ John Selden
- “Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.” ~ Hafez
- “A friend is a gift you give yourself.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The best mirror is an old friend.” ~ George Herbert
- “Finding an old friend is like finding a lost treasure.” ~ Anthony D. Williams
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” ~ Sylvia Plath
- “It’s no good trying to keep up old friendships. It’s painful for both sides. The fact is, one grows out of people, and the only thing is to face it.” ~ W. Somerset Maugham
- “Old stories are like old friends, she used to say. You have to visit them from time to time.” ~ George R. R. Martin
- “You don’t have to have anything in common with people you’ve known since you were five. With old friends, you’ve got your whole life in common.” ~ Lyle Lovett
- “An old friend never can be found, and nature has provided that he cannot easily be lost.” ~ Samuel Johnson
- “Friends share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand.” ~ Henri Nouwen
- “Yes, old friends is always best, ‘less you can catch a new one that’s fit to make an old one out of.” ~ Sarah Orne Jewett
- “Old friends are best. King James used to call for his old shoes; they were the easiest for his feet.” ~ John Selden, (Reconnecting with old friends quotes)
- “Cheese, wine, and a friend must be old to be good.” ~ Reinhold Niebuhr
- “You meet a friend – your face brightens. You have struck gold.” ~ Kassia
Of oil, wine, and friends, the oldest is the best.Portuguese Proverb
In dress, the newest is the finest; in friends, the oldest is the best.Korean Proverb
Informing new friendships, forget not old friends.Roman Proverb
One should not forsake old friends for new, because the old friends, having already proven their caliber, are more trustworthy.G. Llewellyn Watson
We need new friends; some of us are cannibals who have eaten their old friends up; others must have ever-renewed audiences before whom to re-enact an ideal version of their lives.Logan Pearsall Smith
Read More:- 50 Best Quotes for Positive Life to your Day 2021
Most Hilarious Funny Old Friends Quotes
If you want to send some heart-touching and funny old friendship quotes then you need to see this cool collection. We have collected some good emotional yet little funny quotes for true old friends.
I keep my old friends, and get older with them, but push young. It’s good to be surrounded by kids because they keep you young.Carine Roitfeld
When you meet with your old friends, you recollect some of the finest moments of your life and find yourself in a joy that has no comparison.Syed Badiuzzaman
When we are old, our friends find it difficult to please us and are less concerned whether we be pleased or not.Jonathan Swift
Though you are in your shining days / Voices among the crowd / And new friends busy with your praise / Be not unkind or proud / But think about old friends the most / Time’s bitter flood will rise / Your beauty perish and be lost / For all eyes but these eyes.William Butler Yeats
New friends maybe poems but old friends are alphabets. Don’t forget the alphabets because you will need them to read the poems.William Shakespeare
Lay this unto your breast: Old friends, like old swords, still are trusted best.John Webster
Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.H. Jackson Brown
An old friend never can be found, and nature has provided that he cannot easily be lost.Samuel Johnson
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our morning days, no greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise.Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr
It’s an insane world but in it there is one sanity, the loyalty of old friends.Ben Hur
It’s best to have an old friend far away, than a new friend nearby that makes you question your care.Shanna Rodriguez
Whoever neglects old friends for the sake of new deserves what he gets if he loses both.Aesop (funny old friends quotes)
- New friends may be poems but old friends are alphabets. Don’t forget the alphabets because you will need them to read the poems.
- “Old friends become more and more precious to us as the years pass. They can look at us for who we once were and who we are now, appreciating the difficulties we have overcome, the abilities we have acquired, and the ways we have stayed true to ourselves.” ~ Wendy Lustbader
- “To reminisce with my old friends, a chance to share some memories, and play our songs again.” ~ Ricky Nelson
- “There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy.” ~ Henry Ford
- “When we forget old friends, it is a sign we have forgotten ourselves.” ~ William Hazlitt
Emotional Missing Old Friends Quotes
Send these amazing emotional missing old friends quotes. If you send them these quotes they will probably message or call you. With these missing old friends quotes, you will surely get lots of attention from your old friends.
- “Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.” ~ Francis Bacon
- “Beautiful and rich is an old friendship, Grateful to the touch as ancient ivory, Smooth as aged wine, or sheen of tapestry Where light has lingered, intimate and long. Full of tears and warm is an old friendship That asks no longer deeds of gallantry, Or any deed at all- save that the friend shall be Alive and breathing somewhere, like a song.” ~ Eunice Tietjens
- “A melancholy lesson of advancing years is the realisation that you can’t make old friends.” ~ Christopher Hitchens
- “How unspeakably the lengthening of memories in common endears our old friends!” ~ George Eliot
- “But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.” ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “I will never joke about old soldiers who try to get to reunions to talk over the war again. To talk of old times with old friends is the greatest thing in the world.” ~ Will Rogers
- “Splendid architecture, the love of your life, an old friend… they can all go drifting by unseen if youre not careful.” ~ Ian Mckellen
- “There’s one thing that keeps surprising you about stormy old friends after they die – their silence.” ~ Ben Hecht
- “Certain faults are necessary for the existence of the individual. We would resent it if old friends were to get rid of certain peculiarities.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Old friends call me Sea Salt, because my last name is Salter. Or Cocoa, cause my real first name is Courtney.
- Old friends die on you, and they’re irreplaceable. You become dependent.
- Dancing along with family members and old friends, especially during a marriage, is a memorable experience.
- I miss all of my old friends who have passed away. Sometimes you just don’t understand why they were taken so soon. I loved and miss Johnny Cash. I miss my old buddy Johnny Paycheck, who happens to be buried in an area of the cemetery that I bought for my family.
- “Some people seem to fade away but then when they are truly gone, it’s like they didn’t fade away at all.”
- “While they talked they remembered the years of their youth, and each thought of the other as he had been at another time.”
- “It’s the worst part of seeing old friends: when your rose-colored memories become undone by reality.”
- “The thing is that it could never again feel natural to talk to her” (Missing old friends quotes)
- “They talked in the shorthand of old friends and shared memories.”
- “Especially as I was an old friend, or at least I was a person she had known for a long time, which after a certain point is almost the same thing…”
- “Breezy days deserve the union of two old friends.”
- “Harriet had long ago discovered that one could not like people any the better, merely because they were ill, or dead—still less because one had once liked them very much.”
― Gaudy Night
- “Reunions are the first day of school all over again. Time casts away familiarity and replaces it with warm confusion. Seeing how the years have frayed the friends of our youth reminds us that we too have irrevocably changed and can never return to a state of innocence again.”
- “Old friends are memories personified.” ~ Richard Paul Evans
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” ~ Tennessee Williams
- “Say what you want about aging, it’s still the only way to have old friends.” ~ Robert Breault
- “Usiwapoteze marafiki zako wa mwanzo kwa sababu ya ujinga wako, wala usiwaache marafiki zako wa mwanzo kwa sababu ya ujinga wao.”
- “It does seem so pleasant to talk with an old acquaintance that knows what you know. I see so many of these new folks nowadays, that seem to have neither past nor future. Conversation’s got to have some root in the past, or else you’ve got to explain every remark you make, an’ it wears a person out.”
- “We wander in our thousands over the face of the earth, the illustrious and the obscure, earning beyond the seas our fame, our money, or only a crust of bread; but it seems to me that for each of us going home must be like going to render an account.”―
- “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving much advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand.” ~ Henri Nouwen
- “Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet, and two others at first speech are old friends.” ~ Mary Catherwood
- “There’s not a word yet, for old friends who’ve just met.” ~ Jim Henson
- “In a better world, we will find our young years and our old friends.” ~ Jean Antoine Petit-Senn (Old Friends Quotes)
- “The degree of our intellectual growth is inversely proportional to the number of people with whom we are still close friends.”―
- “Marafiki zako wa mwanzo ni wazuri kuliko wote.”―
- “A few signs of Love … getting the cherry in a drink, the prize in the Cracker Jack box, and the window seat…”―
- “The only thing old about you is our friendship, which makes us ancient…”―
- “The wind taught me never to forget old friends, by blowing them back to me.”―
Do you like your best quotes for old friends. Showing love to your old friends will make your friendship stronger. These best quotes for old friends will add more value to your friendship. You can captions these quotes or you and upload them as your Facebook status to get likes from your friends. For more cool quotes stay with our website
TILL THEN ENJOY WITH YOUR FRIENDS…