Hey, are you searching for some good puzzle pick up lines? Congratulations! Here are some great pick up lines that will help you to start a good conversation with your crush. Puzzle pick up lines are best when you want to play dirty mind games with your crush. You make them think about your conversation all day if you use these lines. So if you want your crush to pay attention to you, use these amazing pick up lines.
Great Puzzle Pick Up Lines Ideas
- Do you know how I can contact Sherlock Holmes? Because I need to solve the mystery of how to win your heart.
- Are you my big toe? Because I’m going to kiss you on every piece of furniture in the house!
- I must be Zoro…. ‘Cause I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need more to drink?
- Excuse me ma’am, there has been an heartbreak incident and I need your number to solve it.
- Because I’ll solve all your problems
- Are you a business administration major? Cuz I’d like to show you how to solve my unit elasticity.
- Hey girl you look so fine You turned my LEGO piece 32557 into a 98989
- You know what would look great on you? Me!
- You + me. Would mind solving it?
- Cause I like to put a piece of meat in between those buns
- Hey baby are you a piece of cotton? Cause i’d pick you…
- Are you a piece of bread?
- Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- U+V= 11, V can be 1 cause U sure are a 10.
- Excuse me, but I DO think it’s time we met.
- Can you help me with a math problem that I just can’t get?
- Can you help me with a math problem? I need to solve for x, where x= your phone number.
- I’ve heard sex is a killer. Want to die happy?
- Because you’re short, cute, and I’m probably going to kiss you on every piece of furniture in my house
- You remind me of my pinky toe
- You’re the only mystery worth solving.
- Are you a rubik’s cube?
- Hey girl, I’m trying to solve the equation
- Can I read your T shirt in Braille?
We hope you Like your Puzzle Pick Up Lines collection. If you do then please let us know with your comments. Also if you find this post helpful then share this video with your friends.