You ever feel like you’re at a country music concert, and you just can’t find the right words to break the ice? Well, worry no more! We’ve compiled a list of the best country music pick up lines to help you out.
Country Music Pick Up Lines
- Be My Baby Tonight
- Last Night Again
- If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me
- I’d like to check you for ticks.
- And all I want is to tell you I love you and make you wanna stay. -Florida Georgia Line
- You’re lookin’ so fine, got me all tongue tied, And the only line I can think to say is, Hey girl. -Billy Currington
- And I know that I can’t ever tell you enough, that all I need in this life is your crazy love. -Thomas Rhett
- God gave me you. -Blake Shelton
- It’s 103 between her and me, and only 92 in Daytona. -Jake Owen
- I don’t see how you could ever be anything but mine.” -Kenny Chesney
- This heat lightening is flashing pictures of you and bringing them in my head.” -Sam Hunt
- Me and You. Country music, cowboy boots, and pickup trucks.
- Roses are red. Mud is brown. Country music up. Tailgate down.
- I ain’t ever seen a country boy with tires on his truck this high. (Eight Second Ride)
We hope you like our Country Music Pick Up Lines collections. If you do then please let us know with your comments. Also if you find this post helpful then share this video with your friends.