Greek pick up lines:- Are you searching for flirty lines for your greek people? Well, if yes then you are at the rightful place. Are you in love with your someone and want to impress her? Well, we know how that feels LOL…
So for you lover peoples, we have covered the best and the most flirty ancient greek pick up lines.
Read More:- Mythology Pick Up Lines
Ancient Greek Pick Up Lines
- How do I know many hundreds of digits of pi greek and not the 7 digits of your phone number?
- Are you an alien? Because you have abducted my heart.
- My love for you is like pi greek, is endless.
- Sup Girl, you look like a greek statue, except you got your clothes on and aren’t missing your arms.
- (Greek Costume) Wanna see my Trojan Horse?
- My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can’t hold it in.
- If I could be any Greek deity I’d want to be Cronus.
Because I’d be the only one who can destroy Uranus.
- You, me, some wine, hot wax and oil – need I say more?
- Are you Greek?
Coz you look like a goddess to me.
- You must have made me Greek…
Because I think Uranus is the embodiment of Heaven
- Are you the Greek sign for omega?
Cause ohm… you’re cute
- “Nothing is more active than thought, for it travels over the universe, and nothing is stronger than necessity for all must submit to it.”
- Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is just opinion.
- It is hard to contend against one’s heart’s desire; for whatever it wishes to have it buys at the cost of soul.
- Medicine to produce health must examine disease; and music, to create harmony must investigate discord.
Read More:- Greece Pick Up Lines
Flirty Greek Pick Up Lines
- You shall, I question not, find a way to the top if you diligently seek for it; for nature hath placed nothing so high that it is out of the reach of industry and valor.
- I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
- No man ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune.
- He who is of calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden.
- I only wish that ordinary people had an unlimited capacity for doing harm; then they might have an unlimited power for doing good.
- The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.
- So, do you come here often? Yeah, me neither.
- You know, the scent of your perfume really compliments the smell of your burned hair.
- Do you find the sensation of hot melted wax on your skin as stimulating as I do?
- Would you like to meet me under the Epitaphio after church? I’ll bring the wine; you bring the bread…
- You know, your grip on that candle is really impressive…
- The light of that candle really hides the fasting-induced black circles around your eyes.
- Is that melted wax on your dress or are you just happy to see me?
- Want to bump Easter eggs after church?
- Did it hurt? …When you fell from heaven?
Read More:- Spanish Pick Up Lines
Funny Greek Pick Up Lines
- Other than being attractive, what do you do for a living?
- I’m not a painter, but I can picture me and you together.
- I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you.
- I’d say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.
- What does it feel like to be the most beautiful man/woman in this room?
- I never need to see the sun again, because you light up my world.
- Youth is easily deceived because it is quick to hope.
- The ideal man bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of circumstances.
- The very spring and root of honesty and virtue lie in good education.
- Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live.
- When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them.
- Even when laws have been written down, they ought not always to remain unaltered.
Read More:- God Pick Up Lines